whattheylistento’s Top 10 Albums of 2012
1. The Allah Las - The Allah Las
2. Father John Misty - Fear Fun
3. Ty Segall - Twins
4. Dr. John - Locked Down
5. Om - Advaitic Songs
6. Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
7. Sean Price - Mic Tyson
8. Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again
9. Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Meat & Bone
10. Justin Townes Earle - Nothing’s Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now
THAT’S NOT FUNNY: LIVE!!!
Some new That’s Not Funny: Live videos are about to be posted.
Anonymous asked: The New Converge album is out, you know what to do
A kid with an Anakin braid told me that you can only get the vinyl through Deathwish. They have a fart colored pressing limited to 666, a poop colored pressing limited to 420, and a pee colored pressing limited to 69.